MY INTERPRETATION
I believe that when I was taking Isai to the outlet mall, I wanted to go but I went more for him because he needed to buy his shoes (the outlet mall happened in real life but I had the same notion in the dream) Isai represents Mando and how I wanted to take him/guide him to be a Christian, but his directions guided me instead.
The girl and her little brother represent my spiritual guides??
When I was making the u-turn towards the end of the dream, I no longer felt like Isai was with me in the van. I think this dream was the confirmation I asked God about the prophecy Isaac's prophet friend had about my burden. I asked God to confirm when I was over it, and to confirm when I had let go of those oppressed feelings. The fact that Isai wasn't in the van in the u-turn part (I felt he wasn't there in the dream) means that Mando's presence isn't in my life anymore, and he wasn't guiding me anymore. I was following my guides, I was going to meet them...which could mean I'm getting back on track and the burden is gone?
No comments:
Post a Comment